~Our commitments to promote the quick sale of your home. ~
- Multiple Listing Service.
- “For Sale” yard sign.
- High Resolution Pictures
- 3D Model and Virtual Tour
- Brokers Open inviting all Realtors in the areas.
- Your HOME will appear on Seven Hundred Fifty Plus different websites:
- Social Media (Facebook & Linkedin)
- Open Houses
- Your HOME on page 1 of Google
- Single Property Website
- Mobile Single Property Website
- Youtube Video
- Virtual Tour
- Property Flyers
- We have our own in house marketing designer
- Advertise in the Cleveland Magazine
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Coldwell Banker Schmidt Family of Companies Online Homes Magazine
- OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
- Mortgage and Title Services
- Personally schedule ALL showings
- Provide feedback form all showings and open houses
- Weekly/bi-weekly reports
- Relocation Assistance (Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realty is the Principal Broker for the Cartus Network, worlds largest relocation and referral company)
- MORE ADVERTISING-MORE MARKETING TECHNOLOGY!MORE RESULTS…
- MORE BUYERS - WHICH CREATES MORE OPPORTUNITY TO SELL FOR A BETTER PRICE!
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here